Passed!

angelluis73angelluis73 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Great Book Darill! I have no actual experience on the subject and with the help of your book and a few other online resources I was able to pass (851).

Comments

• linuxloverlinuxlover Banned Posts: 228
    Congrats, I have the book. I'm more interested to hear about the other online resources.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

What's next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    congratulations on the pass nd sorry to see that you are in Ft. Knox, Kentucky…The Army punished you like that? someone must not like you
  • angelluis73angelluis73 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Linuxlover, Thank you! I am active duty and was able to use Skillport and FedVTE.

Dakinggamer87 Thank you! Currently working on CEH. I finished the Skillport portion, doing the FedVTE now and will take the two week class on the 24th. I have the voucher approved. I have not done any reasearch on the test. So anything info will be appreciated.

dpsmooth15, Thank you! I actually volunteered to come here from Bmore.
  • jaywalkerjaywalker Member Posts: 90 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm getting back on track and taking the exam sometime soon. Hopefully with the same success :)
    Goals for 2015: ICND1 [], ICND2 []

..........:cheers:
    A winner is you
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Way to go!
  • flipflop4567flipflop4567 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just passed mine, didn't do as well as I thought but it works. The simulations kind of messed me up at first, theory and usage are something they should stress. Remember to study your ports (its an obvious thing but we stress the bigger things) because this will help out in your simulations. Authentication process, (TCP/UDP), physical controls, and a few others will definitely benefit the cause. I am not saying give people answers but facilitate learning and question formatting. There were a few questions that contained information I had never run crossed so I have to do some research. Memorizing the questions and answers will get some but the application and actually reading the whole question is key. Flagged the ones that are iffy and go back but at the end of your exam, don't go back through and change stuff. Cheers!
  • angelluis73angelluis73 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats flipflop4567! You are right about reading the whole question is the key.
  • bull313bull313 Member Posts: 138
    A pass is a pass, regardless of the score, as this isn't high school or college. Congrats to both of you! :)
    "Follow your dreams. You CAN reach your goals. I'm living proof. Beefcake! BeefCAAAAAAAKKKKE!!!"-Eric Cartman
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops