Passed and Feels Great

Magnus55Magnus55 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Wow! I am so relieved since passing the test last week. Tips for those looking to pass include actually studying and taking practice exams when available. It really helped a great deal using this site and reading the forums located here. Darrill Gibson's website also helped a lot as well. It took me a full month to really feel comfortable and confident enough to take the test but I ensured that I actually studied and took the time to understand the concepts. Seriously was not hard at all. Good luck to all!

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    great job..congrat:)
  • donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good deal, looking forward to posting my "I passed" message
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Magnus55Magnus55 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could anyone give me an idea of the best step I should take? I just took a week long CCNA course but found it very hard. My plan is to earn as much certifications as possible... So would earning the A plus then Network plus then CCNA be beneficial or should I skip the previous two and go directly to studying for the CCNA? I would like to accomplish within six months? Is this possible and how?