Options

Passed 70-411

jsojso Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all.

Passed 70-411 the other day. Fairly annoying that all the extra effort in studying R2 wasnt worth it as there wasn't a single question about cloning DFS, web application proxy or any of the smaller topics. Instead there was some very whacky question about something I've never heard about, involving Sysvol, DFS, FRS, the computer account and the registry. I must have gotten it wrong because other areas I did well in according to the score report.

I'm worried about 70-412 as there doesn't seem to be a look of books out there (no exam ref). Has anyone bought the MOAC? Is it worth it?

In summary, I think Microsoft announced R2 with much fanfare, but realized everyone will probably fail because there is no concrete training out there and haven't released new questions yet. I mean "Manage patch management in mixed environments" what the heck does that mean? Windows 2012 & 2003? Windows XP and 8.1? Linux & Unix? Domain & workgroup? LAN & WAN? They could at least point you to a technote somewhere.

Comments