CISA Review manual 2014

maharalielmaharaliel Member Posts: 119
Can any one tell me if the review manual for 2014 are already available.

Comments

• colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • maharalielmaharaliel Member Posts: 119
    Thank you Colemic.
  • keikeijaikeikeijai Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can I ask whether it is advisable to study the CRM 2013 for the June 2014 examinations?
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I honestly don't know if the exam has changed much from last year, but the vast bulk of it should be very applicable... just be prepared to bend over when you go to sign up for the test, it now costs $800.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Is it fair to say the exam price has went up due to demand for the certification or the certifications rise in value? That sounds like a big jump, I thought I saw someone mention that it was 500 before
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    colemic wrote: »
    I honestly don't know if the exam has changed much from last year, but the vast bulk of it should be very applicable... just be prepared to bend over when you go to sign up for the test, it now costs $800.

Not sure where you see $800 but it's $650 for non members and $470 for members.

UPDATE: Oh crap! The certification pages show the old price and so does the candidate guide but when I click to register it has the higher price. That changes everything.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework