Passed 70-294

SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
Passed today. Rescheduled the exam early as I wanted to get it out of the way. Straight forward exam if you know GP, AD site's domain's and Trusts. I had 39Q and 5 Sims. As allways had MS questions that are confusing/misleading and only "just" releated to the exam topics.
Glad its out of the way. One to go for MCSE2003 :D
Isn't Bill such a Great Guy!!!!

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats!

Any books or other material you can recommend for this exam?
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Good job!! icon_thumright.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats! :)
    witty comment
  • SWMSWM Member Posts: 287
    I studied using Ucertify exam prep and day to day experience. Access to live servers is a must to practice and resolve issues etc rather than just text book style learning.
    Just received this message from "pushu"

"Hi There

I just read that you passed the 294. Well done and thanks for the tips in the mail logged at the forum. I am desperately trying to obtain a PDF of the 70-294 V32 and would appreciate your help asap as I need to attend the exam in a few days.

Thanks you"

The only help I will give you mate is to study!!!!
    icon_evil.gif
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Congrats!

294 is my next stop next week. I prefer afternoons just after lunch so I can do brush up studying.

I too work quite a bit with AD, and started playing more with GPOs about a year ago since clients were starting to ask about it. The new tools make it so much easier to find misconfigurations than it was in 2000.
    Also having to troubleshoot AD replication failures with clients will probably come in handy, though usually I use Technet and EventID for help.

All I need to get some hands on experience in is inter-site configuration and replication, some reading through for trivia stuff that probably will come up on the test and I should be all set.
    Good Luck Danman32, You would think with the experience you have that this exam should be easy, but typical MS that word the questions so that many answers seem correct. Any way best of luck
  • TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    Pushu, best place to find **** is emailing cheaters@microsoft.com make sure to include your MCP # for added discounts.
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?