Passed ICND1

XtendXtend Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
O guess its my time to post that I pass the first exam of Cisco cert exams. Scored an almost perfect result, but I was still very nervous throughout the exam even of I did study for 2 months every day. Will start to study for ICND2 today hoping to take it till the end of March, you think is a realistic approach? I heard some people to say it is easier than ICND1 since it focuses more on Cisco technologies and less on the general networking stuff.

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass. Paul Browning has training material that emphasizes thirty days of study per exam. So, it is possible.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • MatroMatro Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! icon_wink.gif

Me too i'm starting today on ICND2, and me too i'm hoping to do exam by the end of march.. good luck!
    Actually: CCNA - Palo Alto ACE
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats to you both, best of luck with ICND2

Carl icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Good luck on ICND2
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I agree stryder144, IT can be done in 30 days, but haste makes waste!
  • Adam BAdam B Member Posts: 108 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I have seen people pass their CCNA in roughly a Month after their CCENT, so its definitely possible. I'm shooting for that goal aswell hopefully as soon as I pass my CCENT haha
    2015 Goals: CCNP SWITCH [] SEC+ [ ] CCNP ROUTE [ ] CCNP TSHOOT [ ]