I just passed the network + exam today

Vineyard1981Vineyard1981 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_cheers.gif I passed Network today!! I just wanted to say I am very thankful for the website and all the practice material and everyone's advice .

Now onto to CCNA

Any advice how to prepare

Thanks,

Damon

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • 10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • ITrascalITrascal Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass
  • Vineyard1981Vineyard1981 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Everyone
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations.
    Good Luck on the CCNA.
    Definitely do some labbing. The more you type the commands the better.
  • rhtrht Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! i am scheduled next Saturday any tips :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Physical hardware is key (or simulators such as Boson or GNS3) Look at this link for basically everything you would need to know about the CCNA: bit.ly/1mXuSf2
  • CryogenicCryogenic Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    First of all, congrats!

I'm new to the site and certification. I was curious if I'm ready to take the test, I have studied the material but still a little nervous as 300 is a lot of money for me. Are the practice questions on this site similar to the ones on the test? I had access to test out pro from school and I scored a 90% on their timed 150 question prep test and have consistently been getting 90% on the questions on this site. Also I have been trying to find what percentage is needed to pass, some sites say 82% and others say 72%.. and is it adaptive? Sorry for all the questions but seems every site has different information.