Best book to study for MCSA Windows Server 2012

lelloz0lelloz0 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,
I just passed my 74-409 exam, thanks to the free voucher. Now i want to pursue the MCSA but i want to study all the three exams from an organic book that can help me focus and training on my lab/workstation.
What's your suggestions? Is this: MCSA Windows Server 2012 Complete Study Guide: Exams 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, and 70-417: William Panek: 9781118544075: Amazon.com: Books a good book? I have studied the Cisco CCNA on the same edition and it's very well written.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• MSSoftieMSSoftie Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I didn't care for that book to help me study for the exams. It does have good information but I found that I like to study for one exam at a time and not all three at once which is really how this book is written. I keep it in my library for review but not a primary study source. There is a new R2 book out that I like Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 - O'Reilly Media The others are to follow shortly. I really prefer to use both the Exam Ref and the Training Guides together as the Exam Ref has more theory and the Guides have useful labs but the choice is yours.
  • locastrolocastro Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found the sybex book somewhat helpful for 70-410, but useless for 411 and not even considering using it for 412. So far the exam training guide, technet, mastering 2012 r2 books have been my reading resources and they have worked well.