I passed!

dumblondemomdumblondemom Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Thanks folks for all your help :D I have passed the first one this morning with a score of 897 not sure how good that is icon_confused.gif: but good or bad I am a very happy camper! Your tech notes really helped but I wish I hadn't been so anxious. The only difficult part seemed to be getting over my fear. I was shocked when it kicked me out icon_eek.gif Not even sure on what question. some where between 20 and 22.
Now on to the the os exam icon_exclaim.gif

Comments

• CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Nicely done with the Core portion. Best now with the OS version. Fear is what makes us stronger if we push ourselves to overcome them icon_wink.gif
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excellent :D

Congratulations on your achievement. I was around 780 on core - 980 for OS. Now see if you can break 1000 icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats!
    897? That's more than good, that is excellent indeed and having fear for the 'first one' sounds logical to me icon_wink.gif

I'm glad the TechNotes helped, I'm currently negotiating with 2 well-known published authors to keep the flow of new TechNotes steady.

Good luck with the OS exam and let us know when you need any help.
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    well done on the pass. i'd wish you luck for the second exam, but you won't need it ;)

there are no real good scores and bad scores in adaptive exams. the score is dictated by the difficulty of the questions.
    A+ Moderator
  • Dying AngelDying Angel Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Very well done!!!!!

Big congratulations!!!

angel.gif

~kat
    I found that learning about yourself is the hardest lesson of them all.
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□