Network+ all-in-one for N10-004 objectives

techmechtechmech Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all, I have the Network+ all-in-one exam guide for the N10-004 objectives. I was wondering if you all think that would suffice along with excam cram N10-005, and Professor Messer's videos? Some networking concepts do not change so I'm thinking most of the N10-004 all-in-one wil still be very relevent. Any input will be much appreciated.

Comments

• sys_tecksys_teck Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    hi TechMech.

Negative. N10-005 has different objectives now. You can download N10-005 objective from CompTIA website
    working on CCNA
  • techmechtechmech Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have the objectives for 004 and 005, it looks like more security was added and network tools were removed. I was thinking most of the material in all-in-one exam guide for n10-004 would still be good, long as I supplemented with the other materials I stated. Guess I could be wrong and that's why I made my post here. Thanks for your input.
    CompTIA added more wireless, Network management, biggest percentage for Network Management. I'm also studying for network +.
    working on CCNA
  • techmechtechmech Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks again for the quick response. I studied few years ago for N+ and never took the test which is why I still have that book. The all-in-one has some pretty good explanation of OSI model, frames, packets, and so on. If I need a refresher on any of that I can always take a look back at that book. I'm thinking the exam cram along with professor messer videos will be more then enough since I already have some experience.
    you welcome

I would advise you to use more than sources for study material. Exams cram is good, along with Professor Messer videos. However you need more than 1 book in that case because technology updates very fast. I'm using Todd Lammle book along with Craig Zacker and Practice tests from Measure UP.
    working on CCNA