CISA Review Manual 2014 vs 2013?

jjchoi08jjchoi08 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
HI,

I have taken CISA exam on Dec 2013 and was not able to pass it. Now that I am trying again for June 2014. Is it ok to use CISA Review Manual 2013 that I have? or is there a major change in 2014 manual?

Comments

• doverdover Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm not aware of any major changes, but you never know what subtle changes there may be.

If I can offer one piece of advice it would be to purchase the Q&A database of questions from ISACA's web site. That way you'll be studying the 2013 CRM but getting additional info from the Q&A database to help you study and hone in on your weaker areas.
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    It will also keep you fresh on the style and format of their questions... I think people often overlook that.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • jjchoi08jjchoi08 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dover wrote: »
    I'm not aware of any major changes, but you never know what subtle changes there may be.

If I can offer one piece of advice it would be to purchase the Q&A database of questions from ISACA's web site. That way you'll be studying the 2013 CRM but getting additional info from the Q&A database to help you study and hone in on your weaker areas.

But I also have Q&A database from ISACA 2013 that I used for DEC.2013 test.
  • zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I would personally recommend getting the updated curriculum for the CISA exam. If you were unable to pass it initially with up to date study materials, giving it another shot with outdated ones likely won't help. Get the latest study materials, study hard and I'm sure you'll pass it this time!