Crazy IPEXPERT CCIE End to End solution deal

I spoke to Phillip from IPexpert about purchasing some videos for CCNP R&S and he told me until friday he would give me a deal for the CCIE RS Complete end to end solution for $3999 with free upgrades to V5 and include the CCNP R&S series. He also mentioned to pass it along to anyone thats interested so I wanted to share the deal on here so everyone gets the hook up.

Anyone thats interested can email him at
psmith@ipexpert.com

What's Included

IPexpert is pleased to offer you the world's most proven, content-rich and complete CCIE R&S preparation bundle on the market. Here's what's included:
  • CCIE R&S Written Video on Demand and Slide Book
  • CCIE R&S Written Audio on Demand
  • CCIE R&S Written Practice Test Quizzer
  • Workbook & Detailed Solution Guide, Volume 1
  • Workbook & Detailed Solution Guide, Volume 2
  • Workbook & Detailed Solution Guide, Volume 3
  • CCIE R&S Lab Advanced VOD and Slide Book
  • CCIE R&S Lab Fundamentals VOD and Slide Book
  • CCIE R&S Troubleshooting VOD and Slide Book
  • Volume 1 Workbook Video Solutions
  • Volume 3 Workbook Video Solutions
  • CCIE R&S Audio on Demand Series
  • CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Box Set Included (All Books)
  • IPexpert's 5-Day ILT Bootcamp
  • IPexpert's One Week Lab Experience Bootcamp
  • CCNP Routing & Switching Complete Video on Demand Course

Comments

• shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    I see they are doing this considering there data center fiasco. They Sold a bunch of data center products and never delivered them on time. I'm sure they are going to work hard to ensure this doesn't happen again, but I would beware and if you choose to go forward I would ask for a refund in writing if the V5 materials aren't delivered in a timely matter.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Did he mention when the v5 material is expected to be released?
  • Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    He said its top priority and its being worked on right now it should be completed sometime between end of May beginning of June.
  • xetrevxetrev Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I do not post much but i am actually logging into reply to this thread.

You would be very very very stupid to not use INE.COM for your R&S studies.

I had access to both of their materials during my r&s studies and ine.com is far better.

They have a superior routing and switching/service provider workbook.
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    I have also heard incredible things about the dual CCIE'S floating around my area about INE training materials, and the self-paced bundles are a very reasonable price. Anyone lean one way or another on training between the two? With the brand new version out I'm considering taking a try at the IE R&S sometime within the next few years.