Is anyone interested in a study group/session for SECURE?

Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
Hey friends, as the deadline for SECURE and the rest of the older exams approaches, I was wondering if anyone is also looking to tackle SECURE in the next month or so. I've currently gone through the CBT Nuggets and most of the OCG and have a fairly detailed Google Doc full of notes categorized by section. I'm looking to work with someone on this because I'm a little intimidated by the lack of detail on the exam outline- When compared to the outline for something like VPN (which was 5 pages), I feel like the SECURE exam outline is really broad and open for interpretation. I guess the obvious answer to this is to just assume everything in the OCG is fair game. If anyone is in the process of studying for this and would like to touch base either here on the forums or some other medium like instant message, feel free to let me know. It would be helpful to see this exam through someone else's perspective.
Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University

Comments

• Wall-EDWall-ED Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am very interested in studying SECURE
    I was hesitant because there's a deadline for the exam and I was going to wait for summer for the new exam and syllabus but if anyone is upto for encouragement and studying i'm up for it
    if you're willing to share your resources in order for a speedy study and taking up the exam soon before 21st april i'm up for it
    msg me here
    or on skype ID : walid_walid-walid
    or my email: walid_92@live.co.uk
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Are you planning to take it early April? I decided to go for it in a week or two. I'm starting to feel more and more confident. Studying for this exam has been great(I thought this will be the least interesting one).
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    Are you planning to take it early April? I decided to go for it in a week or two. I'm starting to feel more and more confident. Studying for this exam has been great(I thought this will be the least interesting one).

I think taking it early April would be a good idea.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University