Options

taking my 801mon 802 tues any advice

amooreamoore Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
hey all am new here I am taking my 801 Monday and my 802 Tuesday and I am nervous I have been reading and testing with mike Meyers hand book and the practice test that are on it and I am scoring in the high 80's and low 90. been taking the night class at centriq with working full time and doing these accelerated classes I think my head is gonna explode lol. any advice on what areas to focus on?

Comments

• Options
    bhcs2014bhcs2014 Member Posts: 103
    Review the exam objectives.

Just go in there with confidence. It looks like you are doing well with the practice tests so you should be fine. Read each question carefully and if you have time at the end review your answers. Good luck!
  • Options
    LittleBITLittleBIT Member Posts: 320 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not about area's to focus on, its about knowing the objectives.

I tell this to anyone who takes the 801/802... You know the stuff, you have done it! Go in there with a clear head that you are going to pass. Take a deep breath, read the question a few times, and get certified! Its not rocket science, just got to have confidence as stated by BHCS. If you tell yourself its a hard test, and you're going to fail, you're going to fail.
    Kindly doing the needful
  • Options
    amooreamoore Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ok I passed the 801 with a 867 and the 802 with a 765 am A+ certified now but I guess I need to work bit more on the stuff in the 802 am not happy with scoring so low even if it is a pass
  • Options
    Kevster1188Kevster1188 Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass!! Any tips for us that are yet to take the exam?
  • Options
    DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    amoore wrote: »
    ok I passed the 801 with a 867 and the 802 with a 765 am A+ certified now but I guess I need to work bit more on the stuff in the 802 am not happy with scoring so low even if it is a pass

the 802 is a ton of info - dont beat yourself up on it - a pass is a pass. Good job!
  • Options
    DissonantDataDissonantData Member Posts: 158
    Congratulations. Be glad that you passed! :)
  • Options
    rhtrht Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on Passing! icon_thumright.gif