Finally CompTIA A+ Certified

DissonantDataDissonantData Member Posts: 158
I passed 220-802 today with a 700! It was pretty close. For around six to seven months I self studied using the Professor Messer videos, Exam Cram, and the Meyers book. I'm glad that this challenge is over, but I realize that this is still just the beginning and I have a long way to go. Hopefully I will get better at studying for certifications and I will continue to learn more! I would like to thank everyone on this site who gave good advice! :D

Comments

• SnackyJSnackyJ Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Grats!

What's next?
  • XyroXyro Member Posts: 623
  • omi2123omi2123 Member Posts: 189
    congrats.....see if u wanna pursue network+ & security+ in the future........then u can either choose CCNA or MCSE either or......I'd do both if i were u....
  • DissonantDataDissonantData Member Posts: 158
    SnackyJ wrote: »
    Grats!

What's next?

I was asking myself the same thing! I'm probably going to go for the Network+ and CCENT. I would like to finish what I started earlier. For now I guess I can relax.
    omi2123 wrote: »
    congrats.....see if u wanna pursue network+ & security+ in the future........then u can either choose CCNA or MCSE either or......I'd do both if i were u....

I actually was planning to go for my CCENT once but decided to take a detour and study for the A+. I might look into the CCENT in the future. What I really want to do is find an entry level job and start building experience.
  • CoolITnowCoolITnow Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. That was indeed a close one. But you don't get more points for going further into the endzone. All you have to do is break the plane and you did.icon_thumright.gif