I now hold the Network+ cert! 3 in 3 months (A+,Sec+, Net+) and 2 in 1 day!!!!!

geokelleygeokelley Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm pretty stoked.icon_king.gif

Comments

• zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Saw your post earlier about Sec+. You are on a roll, keep it up and get your CCENT/CCNA next!
  • techwizardtechwizard Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did that too! awesome! congrats! I am working on my CCNA, good luck with whatever you are working on next.

and yes, I did 2 in one day as well, the A+ was done in one day. :)
    "Never give up" ~ Winston Churchill
  • geokelleygeokelley Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    zxbane wrote: »
    Saw your post earlier about Sec+. You are on a roll, keep it up and get your CCENT/CCNA next!
    I already have the book for the CCNET/CCNA!
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations! I, too, did both of the A+ exams in one day. Talk about an exhausting day...they were my first IT exams and I was both nervous and ill at the time. Of course, being able to pass both in one day was a huge relief, as well.

Congrats again and keep us posted on your next endeavor.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!!! I'm debating to do my MTA 98-364 or my CCENT/CCNA or my Hyper-V certification.
  • jaywalkerjaywalker Member Posts: 90 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nicely done! And here I am, taking my sweet time with this Sec+ book... icon_cry.gif Congrats and good luck with your future endeavors!
    Goals for 2015: ICND1 [], ICND2 []

..........:cheers:
    A winner is you
  • 10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • CoolITnowCoolITnow Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you!
  • jhntbrightjhntbright Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great for you, congrats!
  • wompywompy Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    Awesome! Dang I need to speed it up, A+ took me 2 months and I've been on and off with Net+ since early Feb, only half way through my book. =\
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations.
    Wow. 2 in one day. I would never even attempt that.
    Congrats!
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    geokelley you are on a roll. Keep it up. 2 exams in one day........thats deep lol. you go man!!!!!!!! take over the I.T world
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    two certs in one day was a doozie. did the A+ and Net + in one day back in July; it was brutal.
  • ewright27ewright27 Member Posts: 15 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did both A+ exams in one day too, and I was so relieved I went straight to the pub for a big IPA or two immediately after. :)