Mike Meyers All in One

TByrd450TByrd450 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
I recently purchased my All in One Network+ by Mike Meyers, and the book promises a PDF copy. On the CD I found an ACSM file. Does anybody have the PDF for the N10-005 exam. I need a PDF and not a limited ebook. Thanks all

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You will want to contact the place you purchased the book to learn if there is a discrepancy between your order and what you received. Likewise, step 2 would be to contact the publisher and explain what happened.

No one here can 'give' you a PDF, that would be unethical and since you have not yet contacted the seller and/or the publisher, you are not yet out of options.

However, please do not ask, suggest or hint for our members to assist you with an activity that would be dishonest.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • TByrd450TByrd450 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for your speedy response I will definately contact the publisher
    Good luck!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• John BurtonJohn Burton Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    In my book, you got an access core to use to download the E-Book.
  • estergonestergon Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    make sure you checked this list, showing the errors on the book.

Total Seminars - Best selling books plus practice exams for A+, Network+, and IC3 certification

BTW, on page 239, I found that fault and they sent me a small present as thank you.
  • TByrd450TByrd450 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My book as all of the errors listed except one. Who would I contact.
    the publisher website should have a contact.

In fact, on this very page is the contact form
    http://www.totalsem.com/support/book-errata/network-certification-exam-guide-5th-ed/
    Plantwiz
    _____