Options

Free Second Shot

LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
Now as we all probably know the offer of the MS "Free Second Shot" runs expires on 30th June 2006.
Would I be correct in saying that if I was to book up an exam BEFORE 30th June 2006 and failed, I could retake the same exam for free anytime before the end of July ?

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    yes.
    witty comment
  • Options
    What are the chances of MS re running this offer in the NEAR future?
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    They have twice now this year??
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    i thought they did it last year during the same time, i would imagine they would do it again next year.
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • Options
    Might be a good idea to book 70-270 then hehe :D
  • Options
    LloydBoLloydBo Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is anyone having trouble booking a microsoft exam before July? I want to write 70-271 on the 30 June before the second chance deal ends but all the testing centres ( 4 of them) in my area are fully booked till July icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am booking 228 tomorrow and I want to do 229 on the 30th. We will see. It depends on whether or not I pass 228 tomorrow. Thanks for the info on when I can retake the exam. The month of July should provide plenty of time if I happen to fail.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
  • Options