Got CCENT Today!

jjasso21jjasso21 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
After a long break, I took and passed my CCENT today. I failed the 1st time with a 785 on the old exam. This time, I passed with a 947 and I am very happy about it.! On towards to CCNA. I'll start studying right away and hope to take it in about 3 months.

Comments

• wgroomwgroom Member Posts: 147
    Congratulations, well done. It is a good feeling, isn't it?
    Cisco VoIP Engineer I
    CCNA R&S COLOR=#008000]Complete[/COLOR CCNA Voice COLOR=#008000]Complete[/COLOR CCNA Collaboration [In Progress]
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! ICND2 is a little more comprehensive, but with that time you are investing in it, I am confident you will pass.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! A few weeks to brush up on your IPv6 and some more in-depth routing and switching topics will get you through ICND2 in short order.
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can you dig (linux command) IT?!
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • White WizardWhite Wizard Member Posts: 179
    jjasso21 wrote: »
    After a long break, I took and passed my CCENT today. I failed the 1st time with a 785 on the old exam. This time, I passed with a 947 and I am very happy about it.! On towards to CCNA. I'll start studying right away and hope to take it in about 3 months.

What did you use to prepare?
    "The secret to happiness is doing what you love. The secret to success is loving what you do."
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • jjasso21jjasso21 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone! I used Wendel's and Odom's books. I'll try to finish ICND2 within the next 3 months. I have the above books for it, so I can start studying right away.
  • Agent47Agent47 Member Posts: 103
  • Calito360Calito360 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Adam BAdam B Member Posts: 108 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Great feeling isn't it. Always more to learn keep it up; goodluck with your goal!
    2015 Goals: CCNP SWITCH [] SEC+ [ ] CCNP ROUTE [ ] CCNP TSHOOT [ ]

• zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and best of luck on the CCNA!