JNCIE-ENT Passed

buzzkilbuzzkil Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Got notice this morning that I passed the JNCIE-ENT! Finally.. I would definitely attribute a lot of the success to taking the bootcamp a few months back. There were topics covered on the bootcamp that I would never had thought to study. Now it's time to hit the books for the Security track.

Comments

• webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Not familiar with the Juniper certs...if you could compare this to a cisco cert, what level would it be?
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Well done! icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • sendalotsendalot Member Posts: 328
    Regarding JNCIA JN0-101, are we supposed to know how to setup RIP2 and OSPF?

Thanks.
  • zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • ccnxjrccnxjr Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Well done!
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Congrats on the pass! Also, that's great to hear that the bootcamp really helped you out. I always love getting feedback on the bootcamps.
    webgeek wrote: »
    Congrats! Not familiar with the Juniper certs...if you could compare this to a cisco cert, what level would it be?

The JNCIE level certifications are of the same level as the CCIE certifications. I've never taken a CCIE exam so I don't know from personal experience, however, I know lots of people who have and they say just that. :)
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • terenteren Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nicely done, I think we might have spoke prior to the exam, nice to hear it went well for you!
  • sachivgsachivg Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey congratulations for your result.
  • buzzkilbuzzkil Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!

Teren - I'm glad everything worked out for you as well. I still have a lot of work to do to catch up to you and everyone else.
  • nethackernethacker Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Will schedule my bootcamp for september. oooohhhhhicon_thumright.gif
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED
  • brunojuniperbrunojuniper Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi buzzkil ,

good to hear that. I pass JNCIE-SP last year. want to take JNCIE-ENT. what's your suggestion? use inetzero workbook or official workbook. do u have skype id . drop me a mail .
  • oldman1980oldman1980 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job on the pass! I want to get the JNCIE ENT also and it is good to hear others are working on theirs. Got my CCIE RS this year. I would agree, the JNCIE and CCIE are at the same level.
  • salah94salah94 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • buzzkilbuzzkil Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I posted to the "For sale" in the off-topic thread already.. but I'm looking to sell four SRX100b firewalls that I used for self study.

I also have an SRX210HE and an SRX210H-POE I'm looking to get rid of that I didn't mention.

Let me know if anyone might be interested. I used this setup for both the JNCIE-ENT and JNCIE-SEC. Worked great.
  • nethackernethacker Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ^ Please PM me I'm interested.
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED
  • phellerpheller Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    buzzkil wrote: »
    I posted to the "For sale" in the off-topic thread already.. but I'm looking to sell four SRX100b firewalls that I used for self study.

I also have an SRX210HE and an SRX210H-POE I'm looking to get rid of that I didn't mention.

Let me know if anyone might be interested. I used this setup for both the JNCIE-ENT and JNCIE-SEC. Worked great.

Also interested...