Options

Passed my ICND 100-101!!!

marksman08marksman08 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the exam yesterday and it was not as bad as I thought. I got a 907/1000. I had a little trouble with the SIMs, but other than that it was not that difficult. I just recommend that you read the instructions on how to answer the different questions presented on the exam.

It didn't take me the full allotted exam time to take the test, I had ten minutes to spare. Although, it felt like the time just flew by. Just pace yourself and make sure that you answer each question to the best of your ability because there is no going back once you go to the next question.

I passed by self-study. I used the Wendell Odom book, CBT Nuggets videos in case I didn't understand a topic, and the Exam Cram book the week of the exam. I felt confident going into the exam and just be positive :)

Comments

• Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great job man! May your future cert studies go awesome as well!
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Push onto your ICND2 and be sure to post to let us know how you do
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    marksman08 wrote: »
    I passed the exam yesterday and it was not as bad as I thought. I got a 907/1000. I had a little trouble with the SIMs, but other than that it was not that difficult. I just recommend that you read the instructions on how to answer the different questions presented on the exam.

It didn't take me the full allotted exam time to take the test, I had ten minutes to spare. Although, it felt like the time just flew by. Just pace yourself and make sure that you answer each question to the best of your ability because there is no going back once you go to the next question.

I passed by self-study. I used the Wendell Odom book, CBT Nuggets videos in case I didn't understand a topic, and the Exam Cram book the week of the exam. I felt confident going into the exam and just be positive :)

Can you give us an example of what SIM trouble you had?
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    Adam BAdam B Member Posts: 108 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Personally I too found the exam easier than expected except for a few sims. Maybe its because I was overprepared with the topics. I'm not sure. Regardless, enjoy it!
    2015 Goals: CCNP SWITCH [] SEC+ [ ] CCNP ROUTE [ ] CCNP TSHOOT [ ]

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good score.
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Good Luck on ICND2.
    Keep it up!