Options

Project+ Cert for life?

SojuBrewMasterSojuBrewMaster Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Everyone! I been quite the lurker on these forums and I thought it was time I said hello :)

Just like the title states I was wondering if the Project+ is currently Cert for life? was just asking due to the fact that I'm currently deciding whether or not to pursue Net + or Project+. Thank you everyone!

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    To my knowledge only the A+, Network+, and Security+ are the only CompTIA certifications with the renewal requirements. ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    SojuBrewMasterSojuBrewMaster Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Dakinggamer87,

Thanks for the quick reply! Kind of off topic but if those 3 are the only ones with renewal requirements, If i get the CASP would I not have to renew anything anymore?
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CASP is a CE course.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    jobes23jobes23 Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    After reading https://certification.comptia.org/Training/testingcenters/policies/cepolicies/certrenewal.aspx it doesn't list Project+ as a cert that needs to be renewed. You could always contact them. https://certification.comptia.org/contact.aspx Please let us know what you find out if you do contact them.
    Course Taking: Start 9/1
    Courses Done: BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, C172, CRV1, IWC1, IWT1
    Courses Left: C182, EUP1, EUC1, C173, C169, TJC1, TJP1, C175, C170, TYP1, TYC1, CJC1, C191, C178, C176, CLC1, C179, EDV1, BNC1, C195, UBC1, C278, EAV1, EBV1
  • Options
    Cert PoorCert Poor Member Posts: 240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Anything not on the CE list is "good for life." Please don't contact CompTIA and give them any ideas! icon_lol.gif
    In progress: MTA: Database Fundamentals (98-364)
    Next up: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002) or LPI Linux Essentials (010-160)
    Earned: CompTIA A+, Net+, Sec+, Server+, Proj+
    ITIL-F v3 2011 | ServiceNow CSA, CAD, CIS | CWNP CWTS