What more do I need to prepare?

monorionmonorion Member Posts: 90 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello All,

So I am about halfway through the 70-410 r2 book from Craig Zacker and I am also labbing. My main question is how else should i prepare for the exam questions on the test? I know MS uses questions that can be quite confusing and ones that are real world scenarios, what can I do to prepare for these?

Also I do the "labs" from that book, are there any other lab resource guides out there?

Thank you

Comments

• atari37atari37 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Transcender or MeasureUP. I prefer Transcender though they are owned by the same company.

Studying the Q&A in either exam is useless unless you actually read the sometimes lengthy explanation as to why an answer is right or wrong. Just trying to memorize the questions and answers will not work.

Good Luck.
  • monorionmonorion Member Posts: 90 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks Atari i'll check that out, im getting the material down fast it's just the format MS uses for their questions will screw me up.

Thank you
  • KorovievKoroviev Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you understand the material and have practiced in a lab environment, then you will be fine. The questions are not the issue, but identifying the right answer will be if you have not covered most of the objectives.
  • atari37atari37 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Try the demo for 70-410 on Transcender's website to get an idea of the exam format.

https://www.transcender.com/demos/default.aspx#Microsoft

If you have a second shot voucher, go take the real test to see how well you know the material.
    Awseome thanks or the link, yeah im probably going to do 2nd shot once i complete the book and take notes.

thanks all for your help!!
    I just looked at the demo questions in the link..and thos questions are no where near what I expected, I knew MS questions were worded in real-life scenario format but they give you a ton of answers to choose from.

I got a long way to go
  • KorovievKoroviev Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    monorion wrote: »
    I just looked at the demo questions in the link..and thos questions are no where near what I expected, I knew MS questions were worded in real-life scenario format but they give you a ton of answers to choose from.

I got a long way to go

The questions aren't quite that bad, but they are close. Same type of questions, less meaningful exposition on the real exam, which is easier.
    Thats good to know, yeah so far I am about 3 and a half chapters into the MS press book and so far everything seems easy they way its worded, i guess the actual exam is a bit more tricky when it comes to the questions/answers