Passed Switch

tink334tink334 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
:)After a disappointing fail about 2 weeks ago I finally got it with 857. The exam is fair but hard as hell. I am looking at Tshoot, how much study time is required for this?

Comments

• zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats OP, way to bounce back after the initial fail and go back to finish it!
  • late_collisionlate_collision Member Posts: 146
    tink334 wrote: »
    :)After a disappointing fail about 2 weeks ago I finally got it with 857. The exam is fair but hard as hell. I am looking at Tshoot, how much study time is required for this?

Congrats tink! I passed mine yesterday with an 857, my sentiments are the same. Good luck with TSHOOT, I've still got ROUTE to knock out.
  • omi2123omi2123 Member Posts: 189
    did u already do route or switch is ur first one? any suggestions or study tips?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • JuliusgJuliusg Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass! I'm looking to take mine in April
    Goals: Updated 14 Mar 2014
    2013: CCNA R&S COLOR=red]X[/COLOR 2014: ​
    CCNP Switch[ ], CCNA-Voice[ ], CCNP Route[ ] 2015: CCNP Tshoot [ ], CCIE Written[ ] 2016: CCIE Lab [ ]
    WGU Progress: EUP1 CDP1 TBP1 CIC1 TCP1 TJC1 AGC1 TJP1 BVC1 CLC1 COV1 CQV1 CUV1 CWV1 DEV1 DHV1 GAC1 CJC1 CDC1 UBT1 EAV1 EBV1 WFV1 UBC1 EUC1 AJV1 BNC1 BOV1 CSV1 CTV1 CUV1 IWC1 IWT1 TPV1 AHV1 AIV1
    Start date: 4/1/2014 Transfered To do Currently Working On Completed
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • MinaryMinary Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • tink334tink334 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used CBT and class from Global Knowledge from work. Got Tshoot this WED and maybe over for now. Dont really know what to look at next I have CCNA security so that sound like a good choice. CCDA is another option only 2 test and CCDP. Any advise? We are implementing Nexus soon at work so Data center Might be good too.
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    tink334 wrote: »
    I used CBT and class from Global Knowledge from work. Got Tshoot this WED and maybe over for now. Dont really know what to look at next I have CCNA security so that sound like a good choice. CCDA is another option only 2 test and CCDP. Any advise? We are implementing Nexus soon at work so Data center Might be good too.

If you got switch down I would move on to route then TSHOOT. Make use of the knowledge you have fresh in your head to get the cert completed.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
    Right on Danielh.... I Passed the Tshoot exam today with 875 finally over and CCNP. I am going to take a break from the certs for a while and get some hands on work experience with the ASA and Nexus. This test was a little harder than I expected but really fair and fun. Good luck eveyone.
  • late_collisionlate_collision Member Posts: 146
    Way to go tink! I'm hoping to follow in your footsteps over the next couple of months.
    Stick to it and I will see you with CCNP soon!!!!
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice! Congrats on the pass! Which exam would you say was most difficult for you?
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi