Options

801 passed.

TByrd450TByrd450 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed my 801 this morning with a 783. Not the best but I'm still happy. I used Labsim's A+ course as my primary means of studying. I know it catches a lot of flak, but it worked for me and I didn't have to buy it. I also purchased Mike Meyers All in One as a reference where Landon was vague, and I purchased Professor Messer's Study guides. I have scheduled the 802 for next Friday.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

Good luck on the next!

Though, I do not understand why folks knock themselves on a score...a pass is a pass icon_rolleyes.gif (and frankly, I am suspect of the higher scores, it shows the candidate memorized a ton of Q&A and may or may not reflect they understand the material). I find it is more important to have folks working with me/for me who actually understand how things work, rather than spit out answers to banks of questions. FWIW
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!!! Good luck with 802!!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! Good luck on next exam :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63