**** sheet for CCNA-Wireless?

sendalotsendalot Member Posts: 328
OCG for Wireless doesn't include a "memorize" list.

Does anyone know of any website or guide that has a brief summary for important points?

Thanks.

Comments

• wgroomwgroom Member Posts: 147
    Might I ask what good a **** sheet for Cisco certs would do for you? This is your second question regarding this. A paper cert is worthless without the underlying knowledge. What will you do once you earn the cert(s), and are asked to prove your skills prior to someone dishing out a six figure salary?
    Cisco VoIP Engineer I
    CCNA R&S COLOR=#008000]Complete[/COLOR CCNA Voice COLOR=#008000]Complete[/COLOR CCNA Collaboration [In Progress]
  • sendalotsendalot Member Posts: 328
    wgroom wrote: »
    Might I ask what good a **** sheet for Cisco certs would do for you? This is your second question regarding this. A paper cert is worthless without the underlying knowledge. What will you do once you earn the cert(s), and are asked to prove your skills prior to someone dishing out a six figure salary?

It will help me summarize the main points as I study. A paper cert is not totally worthless because you still have to know well to pass the certs.
    Once I earn the certs, I can ask for a raise. (like the last one).

Interviews including the current job I had were far less difficult than exams hosted by Pearson-VUE.
  • wgroomwgroom Member Posts: 147
    You have earned two CCNA certs, so the testing methodology is not new to you. Cisco lists right on their site the topics covered in the associated certifications, that is the only guide I would consider trustworthy. I did not say the cert was worthless, the cert without the underlying knowledge is worthless. The original question, posted on two separate certification areas, came across as looking for something akin to braindumps. Best of luck with your career.
    Cisco VoIP Engineer I
    CCNA R&S COLOR=#008000]Complete[/COLOR CCNA Voice COLOR=#008000]Complete[/COLOR CCNA Collaboration [In Progress]
  • sendalotsendalot Member Posts: 328
    wgroom wrote: »
    You have earned two CCNA certs, so the testing methodology is not new to you. Cisco lists right on their site the topics covered in the associated certifications, that is the only guide I would consider trustworthy. I did not say the cert was worthless, the cert without the underlying knowledge is worthless. The original question, posted on two separate certification areas, came across as looking for something akin to braindumps. Best of luck with your career.

I appreciate the concern but I've never used any braindumps for any of my certs.

For R&S, people had tons of unofficial non-braindump outlines (not question/answer type) that help me pass.

A little background, my employer would rather make me W and V certified than to have many smartnets for our new network upgrade.

Best of luck to you as well.
  • Cat5Cat5 Member Posts: 297 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well, I've been told that this test relies heavily on memorization of concepts and acronyms. So whenever I've come across an acronym, I write it into my acronym list and its meaning. I'm going through each of them now, learning what they are more deeply so I'll know them all (I hope). I studied the videos and made notes on the main points for me, too. Too bad I don't have any wireless APs or controllers (yet).

I think you may have meant "crib sheet" which is just a collection of summary points hitting the main topics - not meaning "****" at all.