Final run for CCNP: Security

SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
Considering I've taken my sweet time in passing getting my CCNP: Security exams (Passed FIREWALL over a year ago, VPN sometime last year, IPS a few months ago) and the upcoming retirement of SECURE, I've one more exam to go and less than a month to do it!

Let's see if I can pull this off. (Started studying SECURE topics well over a month or two ago after I passed IPS)

Tackling PKI today.
My Networking blog
Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS

Comments

• Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Good luck! Considering you are not new to the game, I can see how you can pull it off.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    thanks man! I'm hoping to pull it, there are just a few objectives I am not very familiar with GETVPN being the biggest one. Along with EasyVPN only done like one or two deployments of that.

If only could get some spare time to finish studying.. My data centers projects have been taking up way too much of my time icon_sad.gif
    My Networking blog
    Passed SECURE this morning! Finally finished off my CCNP: Security (that took forever)

Now onward to CCNP: Data Center!! (after I take a week off and relax)
    My Networking blog
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats! The DC track should be interesting icon_thumright.gif
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass!!! Go have a beer or seven. :D
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
    Thanks guys!

Data Center should be fun, (Started up a thread already in the CCNP Forums)

Haha, yea I got my bottle of an 18yo Scotch icon_smile.gif (Beer does me in for some reason)
    My Networking blog