Transcender?

billybob01billybob01 Member Posts: 504
I have read some posts on here about people using Transcender for studying exams, but are`nt they the same as ********??? Their site Guarantees first time passes? Sounds like another way to **** to me? Or are they ok to use?

Comments

• keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    no transcender is a solid company and has been in the test sim business for a longtime. they use actual ppl that read the books and develop test sims all possible questions for the test with detailed answers & book references for true learning.

now the other company that you mentioned "which i won't" is a brain **** company. they are selling actual exam question by the test takers paid to go remember best they can to provide their cheaters a way of passing .. but not learning
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • UCHEEKYMONKEYUCHEEKYMONKEY Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Trancenders are legal and although they are expensive and are a reputable test prep software supplier. Unlike BD's which are cheating!

The questions are written by their staff, unlike BD which claim to know the exact questions that will be asked in the exams. Transcenders broaden the students knowledge by highlighting their weak areas, hence preparing them for the exam.

They give you that little bit of peace of mind, when going for the exam.
    There are some tough questions, but at leat you will know that you are ready for the real thing!

Monkey
    :D
    Have you seen my Banana?
  • jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    I agree with the other posts...Transcender is the real-deal. I have used them for almost every exam I have taken and so far I have enjoyed success! Avoid the braindumps and other claims and stick with something that has a solid background. You will be much better off.
    :D
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • billybob01billybob01 Member Posts: 504
    Cheers guys, Transcender it is...Thats if the wife agrees to the cost!!!!! Ah married life!!!!
  • jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    billybob01 wrote:
    Cheers guys, Transcender it is...Thats if the wife agrees to the cost!!!!! Ah married life!!!!

You said it! icon_sad.gif
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    If you use Trancenders you will see they are inspired by the test, but don't provide actual exam questions like those illegal companies do, illegaly... I see keenon already pointed out 'the' difference.

I don't like 'pass guarantees' though, it shows certifications can be gained by using a single product. In reality this 'can' be the case (ie. transcenders include a lot of text and references in their product, if you read and follow up on those you 'can' gain a lot of knowledge). But, well, here's a quote from our SE TechNotes faq:
    Do you offer a pass guarantee?
    No. Although we honestly believe that it is nearly impossible to fail the exam after thoroughly reading the Special Edition of the TechNotes, it is still your own responsibility to prepare for the exam. We provide the tools, you'll still have to do the work yourself.

Do you offer a not-satisfied-money-back guarantee?
    Yes. If you are not satisfied about the Special Edition product you can get a refund without providing any reasons. Just send an e-mail to sales@techexams.net to let us know that you are not satisfied with the product and include your order number.

I guess the difference between the two 'guarantees' is obvious... but most importantly: always use multiple products to prepare for an exam.