Taking Network+ 1.5 weeks of studying

ImYourOnlyDJImYourOnlyDJ Member Posts: 180
Hi all,

So I passed A+ last Tuesday and immediately started studying for Network+. I figured with my previous experience (2 years Cisco Academy and 1 year IT tech), plus reading Mike Meyers All in One, plus some luck I can pass the exam. So I'm just wishing for some luck here guys :p. Tips are advice are welcome.

Comments

• SojuBrewMasterSojuBrewMaster Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck you'll do fine if this noob can do it (me haha) you can too! concentrate on those ports!
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    best of luck to you; it's not really a hard exam. It can be hard if you don't study.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck you'll do fine just make sure you know the OSI model, ports, and protocols as it emphasizes greatly on these areas. :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You will be fine! Good luck! icon_thumright.gif
  • ImYourOnlyDJImYourOnlyDJ Member Posts: 180
    Thanks for all of the luck guys! I passed with a 831 :) I found the exam either very vague with multiple answers that could have been correct, or stupidly easy with very obvious correct answers . I hated the sims! The first one kept closing when ever I exited a configuration window. Oh well on to CCENT ;P
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job on the pass!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ComputerForensicsComputerForensics Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck and Best of luck again...