My ITIL Expert Experience

adramelecadramelec Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
At 2012 end's I decided start the route to get the certification ITIL Expert. In my case,I live in Spain and all the OnSite Courses had schedules than did not fit to my needs.

So I searched on google and later of compare different Online Center I choosed Mountainview (Mountainview ITSM - Accredited ITIL Certification, Training, Courseware, Exams - ATO accredited by APMG EI EXIN)

I paid $2.293 CAD (Around $2100 for SS+SD+SO+ST+CSI+MALC for the Web Training Expert Lifecycle package)
The price included the Exam, the Paper Certificate and Lapel Pin for all the exams.

Their support was great and the material was very usefull for me, they responded to all my questions within 2 working days, so I am very happy with my election. Especial thanks to Jerry for all his support.

I recommend this option to people that dont have a lot of time or limited availability to going to Onsite course.

Finally two weeks ago, I passed the last exam (MALC), all my ITIL Expert route took more time than I thought (My PMP Exam was in July 2013) but Im very happy.
I increased my knowledge on ITIL and I will be very happy to help anyone that needs some helps or has doubts about the ITIL Expert.

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations adramelec! It's great to hear from people who've had a positive experience with online training. The ITIL intermediate courses have a lot of content and can be quite challenging in the few days available in a classroom.

Have you got any more training planned?

Claire
  • adramelecadramelec Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Clare!!!Now I have two new challengues: Associate Bridge in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000. Any advice about Online Center to this course??? ISACA . CRISC (December 14)
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Sounds like you've got ambitious plans! I don't know if anyone is offering that course online - we only offer the ISO 20000 Foundation at the moment as we're still gauging demand. You could ask some of the accrediting exam institutes (EXIN, TUV SUD, Loyalist) and see if they have anyone?

Congratulations again icon_smile.gif
  • josine969josine969 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hola amigo.

Felicidades por superar todos los exámenes. ¿No conoces ninguna pagina de formación acredita on-line que el material este este en español?
  • adramelecadramelec Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    josine969 wrote: »
    Hola amigo.

Felicidades por superar todos los exámenes. ¿No conoces ninguna pagina de formación acredita on-line que el material este este en español?

Check Tecnofor website
    Mira la web de Tecnofor