Options

nr of questions and time for exam

tbagtbeetbagtbee Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
plese i want to know how many questions i have to answer and the time allocated for the whole exam.just saw this site today and man it rocks i love all of your,and thanks in advance for your advice

Comments

• Options
    piglovesrat15piglovesrat15 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Took it last November and had 80 questions.

Dont' worry. You will have plenty of time.
  • Options
    jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    I took the exam back in December of 2004 and then there were around 80 questions and 120 minutes to take it. I was left with plenty of time to review and go over any I skipped at the time.

I've been hearing that the number of questions is changed, and maybe the time alloted has also, but that will give you some idea...I've read that it is 100 questions now, but I'll let someone who took it recently verify that part...

Good Luck! :D
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Here is what CompTIA says, http://certification.comptia.org/a/glancebox.aspx

Good luck on your exams!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hi and welcome to the site.

They recently changed it to 100 questions.

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_apluscore.shtml

These forums are for questions regarding certifications, but with almost 150,000 members you can assume these questions have been asked before. And so may many other things you may wonder about, so you might want to try our www.techexams.net/forums/search.php icon_wink.gif
    Also, please just descriptive subjects for new topics and not things like HELP!!!!!!!!!!!.