CISSP test site

billyr2009billyr2009 Member Posts: 120
Hi there,
I will be testing tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone knows if at the test site do they generally allow you to bring food and drink in to the site?

Comments

• 5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The test site I went to allowed me to bring some snacks and beverage, so long as it was stored in one of their lockers. When I took my break, I was able to get my snack and beverage while sitting in their reception area. The actual food / beverage wasn't allowed in the room where I was taking my test.

That being said, your best bet is to contact the facility you'll be testing at and ask them directly. Some places may not permit food or drink, or have any place to store it.
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I was able to brink a protein shake and a protein bar.

I had to lock them up in my locker and if I wanted them, I had to take a break to go get them.

I thought about trying to eat them at the 2 hour mark, but the locker was stuck and I decided to just go in and finish the test rather than wait.

Good luck tomorrow! Go knock it out!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna