CCNP Switch Passed 2 hours ago!

webspongewebsponge Member Posts: 119
Passed with 900! one more to go..I am so happy at the moment.

Tough exam, but fair (everyone says this!) I had 3 tricky labs, but once I read through them, they were quite straight forward and i configured them up confidently.

I used Cisco Official book, INE Nuggets, GNS3 and 2 x 3750`s and 2 x 2950

TSHOOT now, will book in about 4 weeks...

Thank you to techexams and all the helpful members.
CCDP Next

Comments

• broli720broli720 Member Posts: 394 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Well done! The hard part is over.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • MinaryMinary Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • thenappyonethenappyone Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • jinxerjinxer Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations!

For tshoot i wouldnt really wait, i did my tshoot while studying for ROUTE and passed. It wasnt that hard just use the Abort function if youre unsure of a question, then you can go back to it later.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • krjaykrjay Member Posts: 290
    Congrats. How did you like the Cisco book? I've heard bad things about it and I'm currently using the Simplified book
    2014 Certification Goals: 70-410 [ ] CCNA:S [ ] Linux+ [ ]