how many ?'s on the 291?

Anyone know?
Every man dies, not every man really lives.

Comments

• TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I had 43 questions on mine. I think 3 or 4 sims, but I have read from others here on the forum that had more.

Good luck on your exam!
  • jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    That's about right...43 or 44 questions and I had 3 sims on mine. You get something like 2 1/2 to 3 hours or more to take the exam, so do not feel pressured for time...I had an hour left or more...granted I didn't pass, but still, they give you plenty of time.
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    after putting off studying for the last few months i finally buckled down and will be taking 291 friday at 8:00 am eastern time.

ill have a short write up of it later that day
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    after putting off studying for the last few months i finally buckled down and will be taking 291 friday at 8:00 am eastern time.

Best of luck to you. icon_cool.gif
  • 12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302

i'll be coming in a couple hours after u. good luck!!! :D
  • jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    God luck to both of you!!! :D
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • Ricardo1Ricardo1 Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I wish you guys good luck

and

will pray for your success.

I took some time off after the 290exams and have just started preparing for this one.
    “Be generous without thought of reward”.
    “It takes two to see both sides of a Problem”.
    thanks guys, will let you know...

looking over some final details right now :D

in looking over this stuff it is obvious to me that i will never know all the SMALL details. i have been scoring above 90 on the practice tests and have studied for over three months and feel i have a good grasp on everything and i have to test before the end of june for the 2nd shot, so we will see icon_eek.gif
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    It sounds like you won't need the 2nd shot if you are getting 90's on the practice tests.
    testing center problem on Friday, i'll be taking it this coming thursday... :D