Options

GNS3 tutorial in CBT Nuggets?

Cat5Cat5 Member Posts: 297 ■■■□□□□□□□
I was watching a CBT Nuggets recently and one of the videos had a short tutorial on how to setup GNS3. But I can't remember which cert it was for! I remember that it was an extremely helpful tutorial for someone like me who's never used GNS3, and I'm trying to find out which video on which cert it was in. I think it would have been in a CCNA track or in the CCNP-R/S. It wasn't the entire video, I don't think.

Comments

• Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Your looking for the following series.

GNS3 Video Training Online | CBT Nuggets
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    Cat5Cat5 Member Posts: 297 ■■■□□□□□□□
    This is a good series on GNS3, but it wasn't what I saw. It wasn't an entire series that I saw - it was only one video from a series, and it wasn't an entire GNS3 set. I don't have it, so I couldn't have seen it from this. I think it was either from CCNP-SWITCH or CCNA-Wireless (I only have these video sets). I've been going through the wireless videos, but I haven't seen it in there so far, and I'm beginning to doubt it's in there at all, since GNS3 can't really be used with wireless yet. But I don't recall looking in the SWITCH videos recently, so I'm puzzled where I saw this tutorial on how to setup GNS3. I guess I'll have to start from scratch.
  • Options
    mistabrumley89mistabrumley89 Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's video 2 in the CCNP ROUTE series. Lab Foundations - GNS3 Overview and Operation
    Goals: WGU BS: IT-Sec (DONE) | CCIE Written: In Progress
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlesbrumley
  • Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    It would have to be routing. GNS does not emulate wireless or switching.
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX