PassedA+ no problem

ToxicWasteToxicWaste Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am positive that I scored much higher than they said I did, however, I passed part 1 and part 2. 220-801 and 220-802.

I am ready to study for CCNA, I want to know if anybody can point me in the right direction for study material, How many questions are on the test.

Is it better to take in two parts, or 1 part!

What should I study so I can pass first time, and cost of tests, for two parts vs 1 part?

Thank you in advance,

Mark

Comments

• DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
  • ToxicWasteToxicWaste Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank You , I'll have a look! What do you recommend, taking the two tests, or taking just the one CCNA, which is the easier route. So far, I havent' found out, I wish to just get it over with, I have heard that either way it is hard, not sure how many questions are in the pool, or on the test.

I understand if you take the two tests, ICND1 you receive CCENT, and ICND2 you get the CCNA. If yo take just the one exam, do you still get both or all you really need is the CCNA?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

I took it in two parts because of the exam costs mostly lol..

The CCNA is looked at much higher than the CCENT in my experiences.

I would recommend book by Todd Lammle:

CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide: Exams 100-101, 200-101, and 200-120:Amazon:Books

I found it easy to read and understand. The price of each exam is $150 if you take the two exam approach or $300 as one exam.

Good luck!! Feel free to PM me if you want additional resources. ;)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I did 2 as Cisco was like 25% of my focus due to university and also I didn't want to risk £200 for the first time I took a Cisco exam.
    Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently
  • omi2123omi2123 Member Posts: 189
    CBTNugget subscription will help u a lot...
    ToxicWaste wrote: »
    I am positive that I scored much higher than they said I did, however, I passed part 1 and part 2. 220-801 and 220-802.

I am ready to study for CCNA, I want to know if anybody can point me in the right direction for study material, How many questions are on the test.

Is it better to take in two parts, or 1 part!

What should I study so I can pass first time, and cost of tests, for two parts vs 1 part?

Thank you in advance,

Mark
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!
    I did the two exam route. It just made the material easier to handle. There's alot of material.
    Doing Network+ first can also help. That way you learn the basics first before jumping into Cisco.
  • _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on the CCNA.