EC Council Delta CEs not updating?

jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
I submitted my CISSP pass as a CE on the EC Council Delta. However, it's been 2 weeks and it is still showing as "pending."

Has anyone had any CEs awarded lately? The turn around for being awarded CEs from EC Council for passing my CCNA was a day.

Just curious, thanks!
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna

Comments

• LionelTeoLionelTeo Member Posts: 526 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Sounds like I am in a same Ever Crap situation as you. I submitted my 3 GIAC certs on 18 and the whoever is looking at these could be either on leave, fired, hospitalized, died or abducted by Aliens.
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Wonder if their defacement had anything to do with the delay?

The whole delta system felt like a slap on component and after thought IMO.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Be prepared to hurry up and wait, it took over a year before they got around to approving my CHFI for credit (for my CEH) - and I had to fight even then, I uploaded the CHFI certificate, and they said they needed more details. Holy dept. of redundancy dept. Batman. I personally will not lose any sleep if my cert expires with them, so take my opinions with a grain of salt please. :)
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
    Logged in today and it had been updated.
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I forgot about that site, oh man, I need to update it.
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

I hate how almost every certification has separate log ins for their corporate site and their CE site.
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    ISC2 and ISACA are the only ones I know of that don't...
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed