Options

Failed SWITCH --> 781

mohcommohcom Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
Having passed ROUTE on a 2nd attempt a few months ago, I attempted CCNP SWITCH today and was off by 9 points. I was confident at the end that I did well overall, and had about 20 minutes left, so time wasn't an issue. There were 45 questions (including labs/sims)... I scored least on the security aspect. I'm kind of disappointed, but I look forward to re-attempting it in a few weeks.
- CCNP (Work In Progress)
- CCNA
- CCENT
- Security+
- B.S. Computer Science (Info. Systems Security)

Comments

• Options
    10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Almost had it! Keep going 9 points is cake with some brush up man, you got it.
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • Options
    mohcommohcom Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! After taking 2 weeks off from studying, I decided to intensify my studying and focus on areas where I scored least, as well as practice lab related material more and more. Today, I attempted the exam again and this time I passed with 934/1000. I'm beyond excited!
    - CCNP (Work In Progress)
    - CCNA
    - CCENT
    - Security+
    - B.S. Computer Science (Info. Systems Security)
  • Options
    filkenjitsufilkenjitsu Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job!
    CISSP, CCNA SP
    Bachelors of Science in Telecommunications - Mt. Sierra College
    Masters of Networking and Communications Management, Focus in Wireless - Keller
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job! Glad to see you came back and passed with a great score!

1 more test left!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna