Options

CCP Issues

cisco_nerdcisco_nerd Member Posts: 198
I wasn't sure where to post this, and havn't had much luck searching around for this...

I have installed CCP v2.7, however after numerous attempts it fails to launch. Initially I would only get the top 1/3 of the screen visible, but after installing/uninstalling Java updates and JRE etc. I got past that, however now I keep getting the error to the tune of "You do not have Adobe Flash Player installed in your system".

So it brings up a link to the Adobe website, I download and installed the latest version of flash player. Restart the CCP application and same error. I restart the PC and same error. Reinstall the flash player - same error. I am running Win 7 x64 with IE 11 and all the updates.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled CCP a number of times, I have allowed CCP through the Windows firewall... i'm not sure where else to go with this fault and I have had no luck by spending hours each night trying to get it to load...

Any suggestions from those that have had some degree of success with CCP?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Refer to the link below in the CCP section of the notes. It should address your problems and more.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0MMqHN75RpGTW1nNVNNVmNPUTA/edit
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    late_collisionlate_collision Member Posts: 146
    I just wiped my system the other day, so I cant verify my CCP configuration, but you have to use the older 1.6 branch of java. In a lab environment, connect to your devices using telnet/http (unencrypted) as ssh/https takes for EVER to load.

You may already know the above info, but if not, give it a try.
  • Options
    cisco_nerdcisco_nerd Member Posts: 198
    Cheers for the above. Unfortunately those tips did not rectify the issue, CCP still prompts that I do not have Adobe Flash installed. I have confirmed that I have the latest version and have (un)installed it a number of times.
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Here's a few things to try:
    -Try using an older version of Flash
    -I believe this issue happened to me as well, so I installed it directly from IE. I initially downloaded it using firefox but after downloading and installing it from IE, it seemed to work. Weird, eh?
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    emerald_octaneemerald_octane Member Posts: 613
    Open CCP in IE compatability mode. I think you have to force everything from 127.0.0.1 to be compatible or something like this. Once I did that then I was able to move forward.