EC-Council Response time

NimrodHunterNimrodHunter Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know what EC-Council's time frame for responding to questions? I asked them a question, got one response and then never heard back again! I even tried calling them, but their mailbox is full and cannot accept any more voice mails.

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    For me it's about a week to get an email response. I've heard about the full voicemail box forever. Did you try emailing customerservice@eccouncil.org? If you have the name of someone at ECC their email address format is firstname.lastname@eccouncil.org.
  • NimrodHunterNimrodHunter Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I did not try to contact anyone else, especially since I have posted directly to my case via their website and figure that may get more attention than a blanket email to a generic customer service email.

Tomorrow will be one week, so let's see what happens. Get's thinking though, should I even pursue the C|EH since they don't even respond?
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    They did the same thing to me. I emailed in my application and never heard back from them. Multiple emails went on deaf ears so I called them during business hours and they told me, "Oh yes, you're application was approved a week ago, you can now pay the $500." Would've been great if they had emailed me when it was approved but whatever...

I've always got a person when I called them and they were able to help me on the spot (for the above situation as well as paying over the phone).

This is the number I use - 505-341-3228
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
    jvrlopez, would you happen to know their office hours? I tried that number again last night and still get a message that their mailbox is full. I also email customer service and still no response. Gets me wondering if I should just forget this cert and try the next one.
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I usually call during regular business hours (8 am-5pm mountain).

They're probably closed during the nighttime.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
    Thanks guys, I did call between those hours, and I opened another case ... let's see what happens this time.