Options

Passed Today!!

sucanushiesucanushie Member Posts: 163
Wrote this afternoon.

Exam was fair and all question were very clear.

I used the OCG,CBT Nuggets and Train signal. I also logged a lot of lab hours which is where I really learned the most.

Nothing better than hitting the finish button and seeing the word "Pass" on the screen :)

Comments

• Options
    Rocket ImpossibleRocket Impossible Member Posts: 104
    Congrats! What's next?
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome and congrats! I assume you scored well?
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • Options
    I scored 989.

I'm attending the
    Securing Cisco Networks with Threat Detection and Analysis (SCYBER) course in June. So that is next on the list.

After then I'm going to tackle the CCNP Security.
  • Options
    Jamm1nJamm1n Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome score, congrats!
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice job! Congratulations! icon_pirat.gif
  • Options
    CCNASecurityCCNASecurity Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats for the pass!!! What was the passing grade? Is it true that some questions were not covered in the OCG? I am taking it next Friday. Any tips? Thanks and congrats again!!!
  • Options
    Can't speak to the exam details because of the NDA.

I will say it's a fair exam. The OCG is great for concepts, but I found live labing prepared me the most for the exam.
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!
    Great score.
    Way to go!
  • Options
    ousebgousebg Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any bad feelings that you have to buy a copy of your certificate after passing the exam? I have to pay 3 dollars for a PDF copy after spending an eternity waiting for them, just to find out that I have to take a thousand steps to register with Cisco.Com first icon_sad.gif It was harder than the exam!
  • Options
    My profile is setup to send a paper cert in the mail. I suspect it will take 5-6 weeks or so.