Options

Passed!!

vharjanivharjani Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Got a 852/900. Get Darril Gibsons book and do as many practice exams as you can!! Everyone can do it if you study hard. I studied everyday for about a month and a half. I had no IT experience. I graduated with an accounting degree and didn't like what I did so I decided to switch to IT. I am going to either do my MCSA or Network+ next. Any ideas on which I should do next?

Comments

• Options
    Rocket ImpossibleRocket Impossible Member Posts: 104
    Congrats! Which MCSA are you thinking of?
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    _greyford_greyford Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations
  • Options
    vharjanivharjani Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am thinking of doing the 70-680 and 70-685 for desktop support for windows 7. I'm not sure whether i should do that or go and knock out the network+. I am also trying to find a job so I'm not sure which one jobs would be looking for. But I'm leaning towards the network+ and then getting my CCNA
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!
    You can't go wrong with Net+ and CCNA.
  • Options
    donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job and good luck on your next exam!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna