Who is taking the OS by June 30, 2006?

PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
How about a sound off from everyone who has the OS Scheduled or will schedule to take the exam by June 30?

If you haven't scheduled your exam yet? Why not?
Plantwiz
_____
"Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?

Comments

• saddlebagssaddlebags Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Whats happening on 30th June?
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Well lots of things..... but why I asked is it's the end of the month and the end of the 2nd quarter, tends to be a good goal date for things.....like cert exams :P
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• OpenSourceOpenSource Member Posts: 135
    saddlebags wrote:

CompTIA is supposed to release their new 2006 Objectives and exams for the A+ certification 3rd quarter of 2006.

More Information:
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14980

- Joey
    OpenSource wrote:
    saddlebags wrote:

CompTIA is supposed to release their new 2006 Objectives and exams for the A+ certification 3rd quarter of 2006.

More Information:
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14980

- Joey

Joey,

They stated more of End of Q3 not July 1st. Anyway, the question was posed to find out who is working on a goal of the end of the month vs. dragging their feet. ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____

• OpenSourceOpenSource Member Posts: 135
    I was still technically correct in saying "the 3rd quarter of 2006". I never elaborated as to rather it would be the end or beginning of such, or anywhere inbetween. Who really knows when CompTIA will release the exams to the public, that is, until they provide a date...

As for me, I've been dragging my feet on all my certifications. I'll probably wait until the 2006 objectives are released for the A+ exams before I start really studying again. Heck, I have so many other things going on, I have no time or energy to study for anything. :D

- Joey
  • xcanucxcanuc Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    1:00pm tomorrow. Back to studying now.
    Steve
  • xcanucxcanuc Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    616. Not a great mark but it is a pass. With all the other distractions I had this week I am just glad I passed.
    icon_sad.gif
    Steve
  • dimamadimama Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I beleive there is a hidden agenda here... I took my A+ last week and it was a different animal altogether from what I expected... notes... am planning on taking OS this week but am afraid there might be suprises and this time I wont be lucky... please go ahead and state the facts.. what happened after June 30th.. I know its the third quater but Comptia shouldnt paly tricks on us... I will rely on my experince again just like for my Hardrware... For those of you who have not taken hardware ... be careful...............
    dimama wrote:
    I beleive there is a hidden agenda here... I took my A+ last week and it was a different animal altogether from what I expected... notes... am planning on taking OS this week but am afraid there might be suprises and this time I wont be lucky... please go ahead and state the facts.. what happened after June 30th.. I know its the third quater but Comptia shouldnt paly tricks on us... I will rely on my experince again just like for my Hardrware... For those of you who have not taken hardware ... be careful...............

????

This thread was nothing more then to get people fired-up to complete their exam by the end-of-the-month.

Nothing magical. Nothing special would happen if you took it by June 30 other then a great sense of accomplishment. Nothing strange to my knowledge will happen if you don't take it until next week other then you didn't make the June 30 inquiry.

There are no tricks. Sorry to disappoint.

icon_rolleyes.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____

This discussion has been closed.