RHCSA Passed

The ITThe IT Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finally passed my RHCSA exam and here is the secrets: Practice, practice and practice (cramming the last minute or just before exam will just distract you) also time management, that's the hardest part of RHCSA or any certificate (how to manage time).

Comments

• sacredboysacredboy Member Posts: 303 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What's your background in Linux?
    Best, sacredboy!
  • The ITThe IT Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Using it as my main OS at home, started with Redhat, Mandrake, Gentoo and ended up with Ubuntu also use it at work but very light. Redhat exam are not quiz so better to know what you are doing, if you are newbie start with Linux+ and practice, practice, practice.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations The IT!!!

What were your resources used for the exam?
  • Muhammad AbaidMuhammad Abaid Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations Mate.... Can you please tell about your resource and time duration... My next certification would be RHCSA but I am waiting for RHCSA v 7
  • sasnimrodsasnimrod Member Posts: 99 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass. icon_thumright.gif

As others have said before me, it would be great if you could provide some pointers as to what exam-related resources you have used during your study.

Michael Jang's book about the subject seems to be the most mentioned and referred to resource, but I'm curious if other material that is just as good exists.