Options

Free Labs?

bankintherollbankintheroll Member Posts: 121
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get some free practice labs for the CCENT (ICND1) only. I've actually found some at this site:

FREE CCNA LAB

But, there are only a couple for each subject, and some of them have ICND2 material which I know little about. I am planning on taking my exam next Friday (May 30th) and just wanted a little more practice on my CLI and troubleshooting. I have most of the topics down pretty well as I've studied the Odom book twice now and have watched Jeremy's CBTNugget vids (some complicated topics twice).

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    SecurityThroughObscuritySecurityThroughObscurity Member Posts: 212 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    bankintherollbankintheroll Member Posts: 121

Thank you. I forgot to mention I have only used Packet Tracer up to this point, and not GNS3. Would it even be worth trying to learn GNS3 with a week and a half until I take the exam? Or would you advise to just concentrate on studying and using PT for CLI for now?
  • Options
    SecurityThroughObscuritySecurityThroughObscurity Member Posts: 212 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You can get the scenarios from gns3vault, but practice it in PT.
  • Options
    Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Soooo, you have the paid version of a program and not the free one? I'm interested to know why you need labs if you're enrolled in the Networking Academy.

To be honest, follow the GNS3-vault and you'll have no problems. He's done some really great labs, and write-up's, too. You can actually copy the labs and transfer them over to PT.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []