CCNP Done!

webspongewebsponge Member Posts: 119
Passed the TSHOOT yesterday with a 945, absolutely delighted. tshoot exam was actually a really good (dare I say it.."fun") exam.

No idea which path to do next..CCIE is going to take a lot of time. what have others gone onto do?
CCDP Next

Comments

• N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nice work! Sounds like you are on a roll.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Congratulations on the pass, I'd tackle CCNP Sec next, as firewalls are guaranteed to be a part of any secured data network. Good luck with future endeavors!!
  • fredrikjjfredrikjj Member Posts: 879
    I would read Internetworking with TCIP/IP 6th edition. Some chapters are not that interesting, but there's a sensational chapter on Classification and TCAM that's just great, and more indepth discussion of TCP/IP, ARP, and some other important topics that are just briefly touched upon the Cisco certifications.
  • webspongewebsponge Member Posts: 119
    I see there is a new set of security exams, starting with 300-208 SISAS, but there are no materials ready to study as far as I can see, should I wait?
    CCDP Next
  • ChitownjediChitownjedi Member Posts: 578 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    Congrats man! Do you work in a network field where you can apply or already applying ccnp level skills?
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Yeah, the CCNP Security study materials are lacking right now. I had heard some were being rushed out, but I haven't seen anything official.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Nice job websponge!! Congrats!
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi