Options

Today's the day

tulku1tulku1 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Finally taking my test in an hour and a half. Was feeling okay about it until at 11 PM last night when I was looking through the CEH Practice Exams book by Matt Walker and ran across questions about thing I hadn't seen before....

I've taken the practice exams on the CD's that came in the AIO boxed set and usually score really well so here's hoping.

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes and please post some tips, I have to schedule my second attempt soon.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck! Let us know how it went.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    tulku1tulku1 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed. Should I feel bad that I passed with a 70? I used Matt Waker's All In One boxed set, and the practice exams. I had also taken the InfoSec Institute ethical hacking course but there were questions about tools and ports that I hadn't seen.
  • Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You passed; that's what matters. The content you missed could easily be outdated or now irrelevant. If you genuinely have an interest in the industry, the CEH is a good springboard upon which to launch.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!! A pass is a pass and I'll take that 70 all day.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! You met the threshold and that's all that matters.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna