uCertify: How well prepared are you for exams?

dopedsmurfdopedsmurf Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone have experience preparing for certifications using uCertify? Which exams did you take and how prepared did you feel? This is the first time I've used it, and I am already questioning how well this material is going to prepare me for an exam. I am thinking my study efforts would be better if I focused on some other material, such as PluralSight?

Comments

• 5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm interested to see what others think of this as well; I noticed that uCertify has training material for the ISSAP, which is rather scarce in nature as it is. Since the ISSAP is a consideration for completion before EOY, I'd be interested to see what others think of their training material overall.
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I used uCertify for the Java 7 exam and it was nowhere near deep enough.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • dopedsmurfdopedsmurf Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your feedback. That's kind of what I've been hearing about a lot of the study material on uCertify for a lot different exams.
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Which exam are you looking for material on? I have heard the Bryan Cisco stuff is top notch. I did purchase his CCENT/CCNA combo and it looks good so far from what I watched, but I'm not actively studying for that so I wouldn't be able to tell you anytime soon if it preprared me enough for the exam.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • mataimatai Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I thought it was pretty good for the Project+, worked for me.
    Current: CISM, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, GCIH, GCWN, C|EH, VCP5-DCV, VCP5-DT, CCNA Sec, CCNA R&S, CCENT, NPP, CASP, CSA+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, Project+, A+, ITIL v3 F, MCSA Server 2012 (70-410, 70-411, 74-409), 98-349, 98-361, 1D0-610, 1D0-541, 1D0-520
    In Progress: ​Not sure...