Options

Taking S+ today

brabbegebrabbege Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Welp, here goes. 2 days ago I took Darril's 487 or so test questions straight through and I missed 12 (2 of which I fatfingered the wrong answer) took the last 2 days off to relax after studying. I think Im about as ready as I'll ever be. First cert of many, I hope.

Comments

• Options
    donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck, we expect to see your "I passed" thread ...
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck, let us know how it went.
  • Options
    Boom, passed with an 810. First cert ever! Was hoping to slay it with close to an 870, but a pass is a pass. I used Darril's book and bough his practice questions. Used the practice material on this forum as well. Onward to victory!
  • Options
    2230622306 Member Posts: 223 ■■□□□□□□□□
    how long did you study for?
  • Options
    Rocket ImpossibleRocket Impossible Member Posts: 104
  • Options
    shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!!
  • Options
    snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass. whats the next cert you are looking to complete?
  • Options
    I studied for about a month, then work shipped me out to a 2 month out of town assignment with a bunch of "the guys" from work, so needless to say when we werent working, we were just chillin together and playing cards more or less. After the project ended I got back into it for about a month of regular study-one chapter from Darril's book a day. Took the test. Had a couple of what the duck questions, but mostly everything made sense after some logical elimination. I'm thinking CCENT, CEH, or MCSA. Although I've heard less than favorable reviews of EC-Council here.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    ManufacturingTechManufacturingTech Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How long have you been in the Industry? Just curious. Going to school right now for IT(1 year left for my AAS) and just started studying from Darril Gibson's books as well as watching Professor Messer's videos. I know they recommend being in the the IT industry for a few years.