Has anyone worked for All Covered?

PurpleITPurpleIT Member Posts: 327
I've interviewed for a position with All Covered for a Network/System Engineer position and am looking to get some feedback on the company. Glassdoor reviews a very negative and Indeed.com has only three, but they are a little more positive.

Does anyone who has worked for them (or hired them for that matter) have any opinions?
WGU - BS IT: ND&M | Start Date: 12/1/12, End Date 5/7/2013
What next, what next...

Comments

• markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yes. There are a lot of opportunities there since they are a good sized MSP. I work on the remote end so I'm not sure if you're doing that or on-site, but like any MSP, it's a good place to be exposed to technologies.
  • ptilsenptilsen Member Posts: 2,835 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I've worked with All Covered in an FTE role in which I essentially replaced All Covered, then with a competitor after that. I'd guess there are worse MSPs to work for or with because it's kind of a rough sector, but there can't be many. We got a lot of business from All Covered. Effectively, I got two jobs due to companies leaving All Covered.

That's not to say you absolutely shouldn't work there. I'd be interested in more stories from ex-employees. I just can't imagine it's a great place to work from what I've seen on Glassdoor and from their clients.
    Working B.S., Computer Science
    Complete: 55/120 credits SPAN 201, LIT 100, ETHS 200, AP Lang, MATH 120, WRIT 231, ICS 140, MATH 215, ECON 202, ECON 201, ICS 141, MATH 210, LING 111, ICS 240
    In progress: CLEP US GOV,
    Next up: MATH 211, ECON 352, ICS 340
  • markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    ptilsen wrote: »
    I've worked with All Covered in an FTE role in which I essentially replaced All Covered, then with a competitor after that. I'd guess there are worse MSPs to work for or with because it's kind of a rough sector, but there can't be many. We got a lot of business from All Covered. Effectively, I got two jobs due to companies leaving All Covered.

That's not to say you absolutely shouldn't work there. I'd be interested in more stories from ex-employees. I just can't imagine it's a great place to work from what I've seen on Glassdoor and from their clients.

One thing to remember to is that they have tons of offices and work all over the country so just because one environment wasn't ideal does not mean that is the case with every other office. I've been here for a few months and I enjoy the people and clients I work with, but there are probably a couple of offices I would not like as much.